6sous

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back into the exciting US life :-)

I'm definitely back in the US, and as expected it is pretty excited and busy. So far I have been to a hike with Erica, Geoff, Ann, Tushar, Anthony and Jan which was very nice as usual.
Ann & Tushar and Erica & Geoff got married this summer, they were pretty relax after all the excitement and work related to their respective wedding receptions. I got the impression that they were enjoying these moments "without stress". Weddings seem to be a lot of work: very time consuming and quite stressful. As a simple invited person, the result was super nice and it was a lot of fun....
Me I was just coming back from France and very happy to enjoy again the fantastic Californian outdoor.
2 weeks later it was Labor day weekend (translation for the none US: we had a 3 days weekend :-) ) and Anthony organized a 3 days bike trip on Highway 1 North of San Francisco, this time the crew was: me, Anthony, Daniel, Alina, Olivia, Chris. It was time for some serious exercise after my lazy vacations and I really enjoyed it.
The very cool green bike you see on the pictures is mine, and I'm very happy to have it. This is an expense well made because riding on a nice bike is way much easier than an old crappy one :-). Even in the effort, I'm lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Super sympa les photos !
    Quand on voit ça, on se demande presque si tu ne t'es pas ennuyée avec nous !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home