6sous

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back from 4 weeks in France

Yes I know, I'm spoiled....
Not only I live in California the all year(I have a fantastic weather most of the year and a very nice life), but also I can spend 4 weeks in France each summer to see friends sand Family.
This 4 weeks in France have been really nice, I got to see a lot of people and the fact I spent a lot of time at my parent's house made me feel perfectly relax and at my place... It is like if I had a double life, one in the US and another one in France: After 4 weeks you don't feel you are just visiting, you feel you are part of where you are, it is a very nice feeling.
Hopefully one of this day, I will be able to make my friends from the US visiting France and vice versa.....
Tom, my nephew is ready to replace his dad into the fields, he is never tired to play with all the tractors.....
My Dad chatting, as always we are having a good and relaxing time.
With some friends we went for a little but beautiful hike into the Alps.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • It was great to see you Cécile, as usual !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home