
It's a unfortunate but I have been waiting middle of February to go to my first Tahoe weekend. The snow this year has been missing until now.... But well, it was a very nice weekend. I don't feel like explaining everything so I'm going to make it short.
We went
Friday night at the Cabin with Olivia and Jan. Daniel joined us on
Saturday morning. The weather was great and the snow a little
slushy.
I took my ski on
Saturday which allowed me to follow Jan and Daniel on their snowboard.... And I used my snowboard on
Sunday with Olivia who is a beginner.

Olivia is obviously going to improve her level in no time.

And last detail, I had the chance to meet a bunch of guys at the cabin and we had a
very good time. As
usual in California, it was a melting pot of people coming from all other the world.

Oh yes I forgot, Tahoe weekend are not only about skiing, snowboarding, eating fantastic food, meeting friends and getting to know new people.... It is also about beer.....
Cheers....
2 Comments:
Ah ! quelque part, y a une justice ! On est pas les seuls a avoir eu un hivers pourri ! (excuse Cécile, c'est sorti tout seul !)
By
Nathalie, at 2:18 PM
Joyeux anniversaire 6sous !
By
netimpulse, at 7:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home