6sous

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hawaii with friends

OK, you are going to say that I'm really spoiled, after vacation with my sister in New York, I just spent thanksgiving with some friends in Hawaii (4 fantastic days.. even if my bamboo prison seems scary, doesn't it?).....
And I didn't mention that we had a very nice party last Weekend for Anthony's birthday, and I'm going tonight at a concert and and there is so many things coming.... My life is busy and I'm loving it....
But lets talk about Maui, I was a little worry because I thought the only thing to see in Hawaii would be beaches and tourists...
And fortunately I was wrong, there is also a fantastic diversity of preserved nature concentrate into the small island of Maui.
I have only a few minutes before I'll have to leave for the concert so I'm just going to let you imagine these days with some pictures (YES!!!! I'm lazy......).
Well, as you can see on the pictures all the group (Erica, Geoff, John (Erica's brother), Jacqueline (John's girlfriend), Jan, Olivia and me) were quite unhappy most of the time. We spent one day going from one waterfall to another along the road of Hana, what a pain, we ended covered of mud, having to cross rivers, be all wait, going throw forests, see all these flowers, walking on slippery rocks...... But anyone who know me a little bit can figure out that it was exactly the kind of trip I'm enjoying.....
We woke up at indecent hours to watch the sunrise or go on a boat to see some fishes with plenty of colors and swim in an incredible environment.....
We did a few other hikes and there is still plenty of others we just didn't have enough time to explore, we had fun on the beach playing into waves....
By the way, Hawaii is the paradise for surfers. Well.... maybe, but these 4 days we had to choose between "flat as a pancake" or waves higher than me (I know I'm not specially tall but that's plenty for a wave). So we end up eating pancakes for breakfast, but we didn't try surfing.
Did I also mention that the food was really good... and also the cocktails.....
As a conclusion, I'm going to say that I need vacations from my vacation... But fortunately it's coming, but I'm just not sure it's going to be less intense.....


Labels:

4 Comments:

  • wow, looks beautiful.

    I'll get there one day...

    By Blogger Geoff, at 12:19 AM  

  • great pictures!

    By Blogger waveman, at 11:37 AM  

  • Misère ! C'est encore pire que ce à quoi je m'attendais ! Ma pauvre Cécile, comme tu as dû souffrir...

    (Grrr.... moi jalouse !)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

  • Bah alors Cécile, keskispas ? Je sais que tu as une vie trépidante, mais de là à abandonner tes lecteurs préférés !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home