Is my blog dead?
A lot of people have been complaining with reason on the fact I stopped blogging.
A lot of things changed in my life:
So what's up in my life, I will not be able to tell you everything that happened this last 5 months, it will be so partial but let just point some events:
A lot of things changed in my life:
- I moved in a new place
- I have been using very rarely my computer except for work and Emails
- I was pretty excited with my "new" life and didn't take time to stop and share.
- I also think I felt I "had"to blog, and this obligation just made me run away from it.
So what's up in my life, I will not be able to tell you everything that happened this last 5 months, it will be so partial but let just point some events:
- Moving, OK that is not a scoop... Now we live at three in a Townhouse and that is pretty cool.
- Yoga: I'm doing Yoga usually twice a week, sometime more or less. I really like it, I feel that it is good for me, even if I'm pretty bad at it, I'm definitely not flexible at all. My teacher encourages me by saying that it is all about the "journey". So well, I'm having my own very very slow journey... And it doesn't matter how slow it is because I like it.
- Weddings: Three in a row, all very different and all very nice
- Hiking: Yes the bay area is a fantastic area for hikes and a lot of my friends really like hiking. So we are going often for some hikes on the weekends.
- Some visitors from France... I will never say enough how much I appreciate visits from France. Thank you the Cali-garsia family, it was such a pleasure to see you in California.
- Biking: we had a very nice Memorial day weekend with a group of 7 friends. We biked south on Highway 1. It was just challenging enough and scenics are fantastic.
- Biking to work: I'm just starting, it is about 14 miles each way. I have been pretty inconsistent but I'll try to do that at least once a week. It will wait my return from France to try to take some good habits again. Right now I'm slacking of.
- All the weekends we spend in San Francisco hanging up with friends
- Running: this year I ran the Bay to breaker with Erica 1hour25 minutes, it is not a great performance but we made it. A very authentic San Francisco experience.....And we often go for some runs with some friends.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home