6sous

Monday, September 11, 2006

Backpacking weenkend at Point Reyes

I spent a very nice weekend with a group of 14 people.
I left the work at 2pm Friday with Anthony and we had to walk from 5pm to 8:30 pm to join an exceptional camp site in the state park of Point Reyes.
I realized I have to buy a head lamp
..... Because doing a hike in the dark require an efficient lamp, mine wasn't that good.... As usually Anthony was here to compensate my lack of equipment, but well, I feel bad about it, at one point, I have to get my own gears (My list of things to buy is growing, growing...).
The nice thing about Point Reyes is the diversity between forest and Ocean. The mix can generate wind and fog but at the same time, it's just beautiful. And we have been lucky, the weekend hasn't been cold.
being in nature is something I enjoy a lot, it just give me a break from my work where I'm seating all day long, working on my computer.
And at the same time, being with a group of cool people is fun.
Oh, I almost forgot.... We had a visitor Friday and Saturday night at the camp site....This visitor wanted badly to be my friend (or at least tried to get some food). Well, I wasn't interested in the friendship of a skunk, way too dangerous....
So to conclude my weekend: I had a very good time.


6 Comments:

  • Un commentaire qui n'a rien à voir avec ce post :
    Le petit Vasco Sanchez est né ce matin à 11h25 heure française ! La maman et le bébé se portent bien.

    PS : tu as configuré ton blog pour les mal voyants ? ça a décalé la barre de droite...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 AM  

  • Cool, j'suis contente pour la ptite famille, ca va ajouter de l'animation...
    PS: Sinon je ne sais pas pour mon post....Y'a un truc pas clair parce que j'ai un warning lorsque je charge le post mais moi il s'affiche OK. SCREGNEGNE, comme je n'y connais rien en html, je vais devoir me le repalucher je sens........

    By Blogger Cecile, at 8:22 AM  

  • 14/09/06 : tout semble rentré dans l'ordre. BISOUS !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 AM  

  • Hello ! About 3:00 am this wenesday... I hoped you to be on MSN for a small chat, but it seems you're working !
    Big kisses from Nath qu'a pas beaucoup le moral.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

  • Coucou ! Quelques heures plus tard...
    Finalement, ma liste de contacts MSN connectés étant désespérément vide (à 3h du mat, je ne comprends pas !) je suis allée regarder sur le site onpeutlefaire.com, une mine d'info sur des solutions alternatives à celles proposées par notre société de consommation.

    ça laisse songeur...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 AM  

  • Un post, un post !!!

    Des news, des news !

    Tout cela a un goût de réchauffé (ça fait au moins 5 fois que je le lis ce post...)

    Plein de bisous

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home