
For the few people who don't know me well yet. I'have been playing basketball since I was 7. Do not jump on the conclusion and think I'm a very good player, this is not the case. My level allows me to have a lot of fun when I play but I'm not competitive enough and not tall enough and simply not good enough to play at a high level. Anyway, I don't really care, my goal is to have fun and meet people. At the same time it's important in my life, if I don't play for a while I miss it a lot.

So when Florian and Myriam invited us (me, Jan, Anthony, Helen, and the usual group of friends from SF) for a pool party, I was glad Daniel brought his basketball pool set. This is a wierd adaptation of basketball in a pool. Playing with a bunch of crazy men is a bit violent, but I have to admit, I had a lot of fun. On the first picture you can see Axel (Florian and Myriam's son) practicing with Anthony. And on the next picture, Jan seems not quite getting the rules yet.....
1 Comments:
rules? there were rules for that game?
Jan ;)
By
waveman, at 7:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home