6sous

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Second round for snowboarding [Snowboard 2eme round]

We went last WE to Tahoe for another snowboarding WE. The conditions were just amazing, fresh and abundant snow. [On est alle au lac Tahoe le WE dernier pour un autre WE snowboard. Les conditions etaient ideales, la neige etait fraiche et abondante]
The nice thing about fresh snow is that for the beginners, the fact to fell down doesn't really matter, it doesn't hurt. And believe me, it makes a huge (HHHHHuge) difference at the end of the day. [le cote sympa de la neige fraiche pour les debutants en snowboard est que lorsque l'on tombe, cela ne fait pas mal. Et croyez moi, en fin de journee, cela fait une sacree difference...]
Some of you know that I have some trouble to identify the left and the right.... I just confirm that: my first 3 days of snowboarding I was "regular" (left foot at the front of the board)... I didn't feel I was really comfortable, so I tried "goofy" (right foot at the front)... And after a short adaptation period... I felt more comfortable this way....Right and left stay a mystery for me.....[Certain d'entre vous savent que j'ai des difficultes a reconnaitre ma gauche de ma droite, je viens de confirmer ma tare: Durant mes trois premiers jours de snowboard, j'etais ce que l'on appelle "regular" (pied gauche en avant), je ne me sentais pas franchement confortable alors j'ai decide d'essayer "goofy" (pied droit en avant)... ET apres une courte periode d'adaptation, j'ai trouve ce cote meilleur. Droite et gauche restent un mystere pour moi.]
Here is a picture of me, we were in a very flat part and I was so tired that I just put the board on my shoulder and start to walk... It's pretty bad when we are at this point....[Sur la photo nous etions sur une partie tres plate, j'etais tellement fatiguee que j'ai porte ma planche sur epaule et j'ai marche tout le long. Ce n'est pas franchement glorieux mais bon....]
Damned, these blogs are like confessionals, I reveal all my defaults.... Well, whatever...... [Damn, ces blog sont comme des confessionals, je vous y revele tous mes defauts... Apres tout, tant pis]
Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you that the cabin was also great, very fancy. Unfortunatly because we were 14 to sleep, I had to sleep on a very uncomfortable coach, but for only one night it was OK, I managed to sleep anyway. [Oh desolee, J'oubliai de vous dire que le chalet etait tres bien, tres class. Malheureusement, parce que nous etions 14 a dormir, J'ai du dormir dans un tres inconfortable canape. Mais pour une nuit seulement ca pouvait alle, j'ai tout de meme reussit a dormir.]
I'm suppose to paint and put a floor in my room for a while now.... And as you can notice, I keep postpone this work because there is so many nice things to do the WE (it's my confessionnal post so I give you some very insignificant details on my life).....[J'ai comme ambition de paindre et de mettre du parquet flottant dans ma chambre... Et comme vous avez du vous en rendre compte, je reporte sans arret car j'ai mieux a faire de mes WE (comme c'est mon post ou j'avoue mes defauts, je peux vous donner quelques insignifiants details de ma vie)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home