6sous

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey guys, I'm still alive....[He les gas, j'suis encore vivante]

I'm back from my vacation in France, it has been such a long time since I have been posting on the blog, I cannot complain if my readers have been discouraged.
[Me voila de retour de mes vacances en France, cela fait tellement longtemps que je n'ai rien poste sur mon blog que je ne peux vraiement pas me plaindre si mes lecteurs se sont decourages]
So first of all, I'd like to thanks Christian and Sandrine to have been visiting me during there trip to California. They stayed about one week in my house visiting San Francisco and we went together to Los Angeles on the Highway one which go all along the Pacific Coast (very nice road trip).
[Bon tout d'abord je remercie Chris et Sand pour leur visite en Californie. Notre perple vers Los Angeles etait tres bien, prendre la voie des ecoliers le long de l'autoroute numero 1 qui longe la cote Pacific etait super.]
They had what we can call "French vacations" with 45 days straight to visit the west coast... So if you need any advice, please ask them, they have seen much more of the country than I've ever been able to see during this last two years.
[Ils ont eu ce que l'on peut appele des vacances "a la francaise" avec 45 jours de vacances d'affile pour visiter l'ouest Americain. Du coup ils en ont vu beaucoup plus que moi bien que je sois dans le pays depuis environ 2 ans... Pour les conseils priere de leur adresser directement les questions....]
When I arrived in France they offered me the perfect present... I guess if you're not French you cannot understand.... But it was terrific, just check it out. The cheese came from my favorite cheese store in Grenoble... Wahouuuu I can smell it just looking at the picture....
[Quand je suis arrivee en France, Chris et Sand m'ont accueillis avec le parfait cadeau.... Bon d'accord si vous n'etes pas Francais pur souche vous ne pouvez pas comprendre.... Mais c'etait genial, regardez un peu cette photo. Le fromage venait de mon magasin favorit a Grenoble..... Wahouuuu Je peu sentir l'odeur rien qu'en regardant la photo....]

1 Comments:

  • And I confirm that these cheeses hadn't just the smell of shoes and natural fertilizer but also the taste too, hummmmmmmmm ! (surtout après un affinage exprès spécial canicule)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home