A new post is coming......
Well, I know I have been flaky lately..... Too much stuff happening at work and with friends. When I arrive at home the evening I do usually two things: I watch stupid TV and/or I go to sleep..... I'm not very proud of that but well, that's the way it is right now. I will calm down my "overactivity", eventually.... and I will came back to more constructive occupations, I hope.... I just feel tired at night and I need to recover my energy by doing nothing or stupid things, it's not good.....
You can look at Geoff blog "Freakfest x2 and more" post and have a description of my last Weekend.
I'm happy because I ran my first 5K. It took me about 28 minutes to finish the 5K, this is not great, but well, I wasn't there to make a performance. I just like the fact to run with other people, it's a very good motivation.
After that, we went to the Folsom street fair, and I have to admit, I realized I'm "very very" standard in my tests (boring maybe????) compare to the population in this street fair. I never saw so many naked people or people with whips and/or leather, these people are very imaginative, way more than I'm, for sure (I don't feel bad about it, everyone can have different test, that's cool)..... It was like a huge sex shop with people making demonstrations everywhere. At the beginning, it was disturbing, after a certain time, I was used to it, and it didn't bother me that much.
So, I started my day in a very conventional way by running in San Francisco, and at the end of the day I was walking in a street fair surrounded by naked people. I like this diversity, San Francisco is really a great city.
And I'm also happy because I'm playing basketball twice a week now. It's good, I start to do more sport and I hope I will feel better and eventually lose some weight.......Let see......
You can look at Geoff blog "Freakfest x2 and more" post and have a description of my last Weekend.
I'm happy because I ran my first 5K. It took me about 28 minutes to finish the 5K, this is not great, but well, I wasn't there to make a performance. I just like the fact to run with other people, it's a very good motivation.
After that, we went to the Folsom street fair, and I have to admit, I realized I'm "very very" standard in my tests (boring maybe????) compare to the population in this street fair. I never saw so many naked people or people with whips and/or leather, these people are very imaginative, way more than I'm, for sure (I don't feel bad about it, everyone can have different test, that's cool)..... It was like a huge sex shop with people making demonstrations everywhere. At the beginning, it was disturbing, after a certain time, I was used to it, and it didn't bother me that much.
So, I started my day in a very conventional way by running in San Francisco, and at the end of the day I was walking in a street fair surrounded by naked people. I like this diversity, San Francisco is really a great city.
And I'm also happy because I'm playing basketball twice a week now. It's good, I start to do more sport and I hope I will feel better and eventually lose some weight.......Let see......


3 Comments:
Je suis pas sûre d'avoir tout compris... Cécile à poil dans la rue ? Non... j'ai du mal traduire...
By
Anonymous, at 6:40 PM
Hey Nath,
Oups, surtout ne propage pas ce genre d'information.... Non non, moi j'etais tout habillee, c'etait les autres autour de moi qui n'etaient pas du tout habille, ou si peu......
Sinon j'suis impressionnee!!!! dis moi c'est sense etre vachement tot le moment ou tu as poste ton commentaire... Moi j'suis prete pour aller me coucher....A demain si tu te ballades sur MSN....
By
Cecile, at 10:33 PM
Ouaip... ça s'appelle une insomnie... (et là je t'écris du boulot, je fais des petites pauses de temps en temps).
Peut-être à ce soir (pour moi) à tout à l'heure (pour toi) sur MSN si je ne suis pas trop claquée (gros rhume qui vire à la sinusite je crois d'où mal de tronche et insomnies...)
By
Anonymous, at 1:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home