Another backpacking Weekend
Here are some of my friends I hang up most of my weekends. This Time we went for a backpacking trip in castle rock, a pretty area close by San Jose. On the picture left to right you have: Olivia, me, Erika, Geoff, Jan, Daniel. Anthony is not on the picture because he was the one taking it.I don't feel like talking about the weekend right now, so I just post some picture to let you imagine the good time I had.



I don't know how to be friend with people right away, I need time to build a friendship. I need to know people and trust them, I need to get comfortable with them and learn to appreciate who they are. And in my "not that extended" list of friends, these guys are now part of it.


1 Comments:
Ce n'est pas la quantité qui compte, mais la qualité ;)
En tout cas, elles font envie tes photos !
By
Anonymous, at 5:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home